I made a welcome door hanger, I wanted it to be interchangeable so I made it into a pocket welcome sign. This is the Summer version, other seasons, holidays, and specialty inserts can be made. A bow can also be added if desired.
One of the rounds are used for your backing, which doesn't get cut. In the file there is 3 canvases to use.
The first canvas is the outline of the circle and is glued to the back circle and the front circle with the Welcome on it.
Step 1 cut the first canvas.
The second canvas has your front layer of the pocket and the cut out of the word welcome on it.
Canvas 3 has the summer insert with all cut outs included.
- Glue the spacer to the back circle
- Glue the front of pocket to the spacer
- Glue the Welcome word to the front of pocket and spray paint white (or desired color) and paint the word welcome
- Summer insert, glue the 3d pieces to the summer insert (which will be cut on the same circle) and then spray paint white.
- Paint the Summer insert colors of your choice
- Spray a top coat on all parts & add a picture hanger to the back